We offer our extensive business and securities knowledge, experience, and expertise to small and medium size financial firms (and their affiliates) through our fractional general counsel services. These services are intended to provide our clients with the same advantages of having an in-house legal team, i.e., a high-quality service, keeping abreast of the current trends, addressing the latest regulatory guidance and rules, and generally bringing a unique perspective and comprehensive approach to addressing any issues that arise in the course of their business, for a fraction of the cost.
Our general counsel services are customized to the specific needs of each business. We strive to understand the overall goals of each of our client’s business, what services would be helpful to the client, and develop an engagement to fit the client’s needs. Fractional general counsel services are offered on an hourly fee and fixed fee for those without significant needs, or a subscription (discounted) monthly fee. Our fractional general counsel services generally incorporate any and all aspects of a client’s business.
Our General Counsel services include:
- Business formation and registration
- Negotiating and drafting contracts
- Handling employment matters, including non-disclosure agreements, offer letters, and employment agreements, and onboarding new employees
- Managing corporate governance, including attending board meetings, drafting meeting minutes, drafting consent in lieu of meeting, and preparing stock option plans
- Handling disputes and litigation
- Business succession planning
- Ensuring regulatory compliance
- Risk mitigation and management
- Collaborating with internal team to provide support on issues that arise
- Interpretation of securities rules and regulations to apply to the Firm’s business practices, policies and procedures
- Advertising review to ensure compliance with marketing rules, including review of firm websites, social media pages, blog articles, podcasts, and other marketing materials
- Keeping clients abreast of regulatory changes and working with clients to incorporate any regulatory changes to their standard course of business
Copyright © 2023. Altitude Securities Law Office. All Right Reserved.
Regulatory Defense, Securities Litigation, Private Funds, RIA Registration, General Counsel, Mergers & Acquisitions, FINRA Expungements
The content on this website has been prepared by Altitude Securities Law Office and is intended for informational purposes only. Use of this website, or any materials found on this website, does not in any manner constitute legal advice, shall not be used as a substitute for legal advice from a qualified attorney, nor should any user act or refrain from acting in any manner based on anything you read on this site. While we are happy to speak with any user about the information or materials contained on our website, the information on this website shall not be construed as an offer that our firm or attorneys represent you, nor shall it be construed as forming an attorney-client relationship between Altitude Securities Law Office and the user.
The information on this website contains general information and may not reflect the most up-to-date information. Altitude Securities Law Office does not may any promise or guarantees about the accuracy, completeness, currency or adequacy of the contents or information contained or linked herein. Altitude Securities Law Office expressly disclaims all liability with respect to actions taken or not taken based on any or all of the contents of this website.
Certain pages on this site may describe results obtained in other matters handled by attorneys of Altitude Securities Law Office. This information is intended to provide information about the experience and expertise of our attorneys and past results are not a guarantee of a result in a future matter. The outcome of a particular matter cannot be determined or based upon an attorney’s or our firm’s past results.
Altitude Securities Law Office never requests personal information from non-clients. Should you get a request of this nature, please notify us. While we ask for personal information, as needed, from existing clients, our clients should ensure that they are talking to a member of our Team before disclosing such requested personal information.